Sunday, November 28, 2010

SOMETHING FOR CHRISTMAS

Christmas is just around the corner. I blinked and before I knew it, it was 4 weeks away.
If you are finding it hard to find the perfect gift for that someone special, why not look at making something.
I know it can sometimes be frustrating and time consuming, but the end result is just amazing.
We've just received a shipment of large round tins.
You can fill these with chocolates, home-made rum balls, shortbread and so much more.
Easy to cover you only need 4 sheets of paper, 2 if you don't want to cover the inside.
I will even throw in my own template so you can cover around the handles and latch without throwing it across the room.
If you feel you don't have the time to make one of these gorgeous tins, why not give me a call
and I will happily do the job for you.
Get in quick as these are limited.
Happy scrapping ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment