Monday, November 29, 2010

FAMILY HISTORY

I couldn't believe my eyes when I found these papers. Well really they are cardstock, but still
blew me away.
Bazzill basics have a heritage collection out and wow it's simply gorgeous.
Black decorative borders with gold highlights on vanilla coloured cardstock....
If you are doing your family history then I highly recommend these papers to get you started.
Each paper has an area for your photo, name, d.o.b, etc and there is also a 12x12 lined sheet for
you to write your family history down on.
These papers make it so much more easier for you to get started. Once you begin you certainly won't be able to stop.
These retail at $1.50 ea, so if you're interested please drop in and pick up some papers from this gorgeous collection....
happy scrapping ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment