Saturday, October 30, 2010

WEDDING DAY LAYOUT

Hi Ladies,
I have been a bit slack of late with the blog and I apologise, with a big move things are now getting back to normal so there will be alot more posts going up.
Here is a layout I did a while back using KaiserCraft papers. I love black & white photos as you can do so much more with them when it comes to using papers.
No worrying what colour is going to match the dress etc.
The layout only consisted of 3 double sided papers. I trimmed out 1" lengths to use as borders,
as well as cut the middles out of the larger mats so I could back the photo's.
The main photo has been pop dotted up to give it a bit of depth, plus I am going through "pop dot everything" stage..
I wanted a "Vintage" feel when it came to embossing the chipboard letters. I finally achieved the look by slightly burning the gold embossing powder with the heat gun.
It turned out fabulous.
Layering flowers is the only way to go and when you get two(2) colours that go great together, you can't help but just layer, layer, layer. I added a black brad to each center to keep the
black & cream colours going.
Why not use the sketch below to make your own layout.
Goodluck and happy scrapping ladies....

No comments:

Post a Comment