Saturday, September 11, 2010

OFF THE PAGE

Scrapping on the Avenue does alot of request work for those who don't have the time or have never scrapbooked before.
I received an order for two(2) albums of my choice for a baby girl and a 2yr old boy.
The only instructions I received was pink and brights.
So here are the two(2) albums that are now on there way to Adelaide.
I thought that Making Memoriees Pitter Patter Sophie Papers would be ideal for the baby girl album. I used the I-Top tool to make maching buttons for the center of the flowers...aren't the just gorgeous..
For the boy I thought that KaiserCrafts Jungle Bug papers would be perfect for that little boy. At the age of 2 I am sure he would be in the garden digging up worms and looking for bugs...

I used strips of the co-ordinating papers to make paper ribbons to slide their photo's behind. This way the whole album flowed from beginning to end. Don't you just love th cut out butterfly I've put in the center of the flowers.....

If you would like a one of a kind piece why not contact vanessa at Scrapping on the Avenue on
07)34100278
No job is too big or too small...

Happy Scrapping ladies....

No comments:

Post a Comment