Saturday, September 4, 2010

CARD KITS

I've been asked to put the cards I do for classes into kit form as there are alot of you that either can't make it to the classes or don't live nearby.

So on that note.....I am now putting my cards into kit form...

In each kit you will receive everything cut to size to make the finished products. You will also receive colour photo's of the finished cards along with instructions.

The cards that are in kit form this week have been such a big seller at the shop. Graphic45 papers along with green tara roses and cardstock compliment each other to make these romantic gorgeous cards..The vellum butterflies are popped up to give dimension and finish off the card.

If you would like to receive this card kit, please email me at vanessaj@bigpond.net.au with your order. All kits are sold at $10.00 with $1.50 for postage.
Get in quick as they are selling fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment