Sunday, May 13, 2012

CARD CLASSES

Hi Ladies..

Sorry that I've been a tad MIA of late...a few medical problems but I'm back on track and things are back to normal.

Card classes are going well with Wednesday's and Fridays.
We have been venturing with La La Land and Magnolia Ink stamps, but to make it so much easier for you all I've done the hard work for you and coloured the stamped images.



They truly are beautiful once you put them on a card and can be used for any age.
From baby to teen to adult the possibilites are endless.



So if you would like to attend a class, please call or text me on 0413534982.
All you need is your basic tool kit and the rest is supplied by myself.
You will leave with 2 wonderful cards either male, female or vintage.

Happy Crafting Ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment