Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WE'VE MOVED

It's been a while since my last post and I really do apologise......

If you have been to the shop in the last 2 weeks you would have noticed that there is a
'FOR LEASE' sign in the window....

NO ..... I have not closed the shop for all those who've passed out....

I have moved the shop to my home and have also decided to put it as an online shop...

www.scrappingontheavenue.com.au

This is currently still under construction due to me putting alot of stock online...
If you would still like to come and shop please feel free to do so at....
23 Dewdrop Place,
NINGI 4511
0413534982

All classes are still going strong .... keep your eye out for the new online shop opening soon...

happy scrapping ladies and I hope to see you soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment