Saturday, May 1, 2010

KEY RING HOLDER

I love making "off the page" items, and of course KaiserCraft have the best items around.
Always one for throwing my keys on the bakers stand and then rushing around every morning trying to find them, I decided to make myself a gorgeous birdhouse key ring holder.

Yes I was naughty and I didn't use kaisercraft papers. I used my second favourite papers by Basic Grey...they are bright and vibrant which I felt reflected my personality.
To adhere the papers in place I used pritt powergel glue stick. I am not one for tracing around each peice, cutting it out and then sticking it in place. I glue all over then place the paper over the top then cut around the edge with my knife. Of course I have inked all the edges with jumbo java brown ink. I think I'm going through a brown stage as I am inking everything with brown.
But in the end, the result is just beautiful. I enjoy hanging my keys up when I walk through the door and even more so when I can find them in the mornings.
Happy scrapping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment