Sunday, November 8, 2009

WE ARE OPEN

The shop is finally open.
I decided to open on Melbourne Cup Day....Yes I knew it would be quiet but that's what I wanted so if there were any little mishaps with the computer etc I would be able to handle it.
But in saying that....I had quite a few people come through.
Everything is coming together wonderfully and I am enjoying every minute of it.

The Bribie Island News is running an editorial on me and the shop this coming week, and there will also be an advert as well.

Here are a few pics of the shop...There is still a bit to do, but all in due time.


This is my window display. I'll soon have fairy lights up for night time.


This is all of the new KaiserCraft Q2 series.
So many gorgeous papers and they are going quick.


One of the KaiserCraft Q2 Wreaths. Very popular indeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment